Use the form below to submit your request to post a 'notice for appointment to voluntary and paid positions' to The Manna House Notices and Appointments page.
Here are some things you will need to know:
- Restrictions and limitations of liability:
- Final decision about inclusion of your notice of appointment is entirely at the discretion of The Manna House. We will endeavour to reply to all applications as swiftly as possible regardless of outcome.
- Your application will be kept on file whether or not your application is successful.
- The Manna House offers no guarantees of suitability of applicants as a result of your appointment being promoted on our page.
- The Notice & Appointments page is to help Christians find other Christians to collaborate with: please don't be offended if we ask about your organisation's mission statement.
- The Notice & Appointments page is for Northamptonshire residents (in the majority of cases).
- Advice for completing the form:
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed to submit. If you are unsure what to enter, tell us that you are unsure and we can discuss further.
- Only ONE field (Your Notice of appointment) from this form will be copied verbatim into your online notice.
- You will need to include your contact details within this text for other board users to reply to, even though you will have already supplied contact information in previous fields for office use.
- You should give as much detail, as concisely as possible, about the position you are offering in order to give the reader as clear an understanding in as few words as you can manage. We may recommend changes to you in exceptional circumstances.
- You may submit images and files to accompany the appointment notice if you choose to, or images to constitute the notice itself. These should be sent separately to email@example.com