The Community Page is your page! Come here for articles in our blog, news about The Manna House, and events, appointments and notices from Churches around Northampton.
The purpose of the Community page is to extend the traditional notice board from our shop onto this website and provide a useful resource for followers of Christ within Northamptonshire. Bookmark this page and check back often for interesting articles and news from the Church.
Click the large images to access the various sections, or click the buttons beneath them to submit content.
Notes for submitting content
The Manna House has a mission statement to promote the Christian faith. Therefore any content provided to the community page will be selected on a basis of relevance to that mission statement. In reality it looks like this:
- Church Events - events must be:
- public (open to all)
- separate from regular church meetings (or special versions of regular meetings such as seasonal services or grand openings etc)
- relating to a church or Christian organisation
- local to Northamptonshire
- Appointments / Notices - will include:
- (appointments) paid and unpaid working opportunities within churches and other Christian organisations
- (notices) Christians seeking to
- collaborate with other Christians
- seek assistance from or provide assistance to other Christians
- provide a service
- Church Voice - blog articles written by Church and mission leaders and other Christians
These restrictions are exercised by Manna House staff and applied with discretion - exceptions and leniencies to the rules may apply.
No intentional preference will be given to any given notice or event over another. Events are organised automatically by their start date and times. Notices will be manually set and for the sakes of practicality, will be arranged, first by topic, then arbitrarily (as they are received). Appointments will be arranged by closing date.
We will endeavour always to keep these pages updated and get your content, your events, your notices etc up and visible as promptly and error-free as possible. We just ask a little favour of you; to remember that we are a small team doing a big job. Let us know if we have made an error or missed something and we'll get it remedied as quickly as we can.